Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Though I was tired from a long day at work, extremely frustrated with my students (I have to put on this big play this Thursday), I jumped on bus#12 and went downtown (which is 20mins away) to another English/Korean exchange (they have them every Sunday and Monday). I'm glad that I did because I met a lot more people and got a better understanding of a few tricky symbols. The Korean guy I was working on Korean/English with today works on my side of town (Ssangyongdang) at the Tom N Toms cafe right across from TechnoGym so that's convenient. I stopped by and visited him after the gym, but I was too shy to stay for coffee ( I don't know where this timid behavior came from, but I'm a bit shy in Korea country sometimes). Speaking of the gym, I convinced the trainer to come to the language exchange with me. I think it will be really nice to get to know him in a social environment instead of solely at the gym... me sweating profusely and him running around... well training people.

No comments:

Post a Comment