Monday, September 13, 2010

It's night of the living dead here in my neighborhood sometimes. There is a hospital on the corner by my school and patients will stroll out in town, fully dressed in hospital gowns, dragging their IV drips alongside them to GS, the local convenience store, grab some coffee, take a smoke break, whatever. It's bizzare... especially with the fog of the early morning or the darkness of night.. straight out of a zombie film.

Mountain Dew exists here and it's not terribly hard to find. I'm "DOing THE DEW" at the moment. It is my favorite soda in the world of carbonated beverages, so I am in luck. When I lived in Spain, Carrefur, the local supermarket, sold Mt Dew for seriously 2 weeks and then it just vanished and never made a come back ever again... in the entire country. This is a much better situation for me.

At Technogym, I've taken a keen interest in this one bro dude. He looks like the bad guy that Jackie Chan pulverizes in every asian action movie. His eyes are dark and angry. He hardly ever smiles and if he does it's sly. On his neck are the dumbest looking stars, but still having a tattoo in Korea is rough enough. His tan makes me assume he is from Cambodia, Taiwan, Thailand, anywhere but Korea. I also think he is a drug lord, but that's my immagination getting the best of me. He is probably the most ripped bro in the gym, but he knows it and he knows everyone else knows he knows it. His body is immaculate, just like the asian olympic gymnasts that do the pommel horse insanity. Where is this story going? No where really. But, today, king of the gym ripped his skin tight tank top off (so much for any last attempt at modisty) for the last 5 minutes of his work out, revealing another huge tattoo on his perfectly sculpted... side. I think he could've kept his shirt on for 5 more minutes, but who am I to critique the gym king?

No comments:

Post a Comment