Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The sun has finally come out in Korea. I don't know what took it so long. That being said, it doesn't necesarilly mean it's getting warmer. I think it's getting cooler and less humid. Thank god. The humidity was worse than Virginia! Mysteriously, though it's cooling down, my apartment had been warmer than usual last night and this morning. Turns out, I am forgetful and left my floors on. Yes, I left my floors on (the floors are heated (if I turn them on) and the heat rises to warm the whole apartment). The heating for the water and the floors are on the same control so if I don't want the heat on, I always have to remember to turn it off right after showering. I have only been showering with cold water since I arrived, but yesterday I decided to get a little wild and heat things up and unfortunately heat them up too much.

Turns out for the Snow White poduction in my Gemini class, I get the honor of being their choreographer. I did not realize I had been granted such the privelage until just recently. I think I'm a little late in the game for coming up with sillly Snow White dances for the kids, but I have to do it either way. It's a twist on Snow White to make it a little sillier and less serious. Here is one verse I had to choreograph : "I am Dwarf Two. Dwarf Two is OK. I am the mimicking rapper, repeating what you say. I am Dwarf Two." Basically they bop around a bit, throw up an OK hand sign and then do a bunch of little rapper hand motions, which is incredible. Can you imagine little 5 year old Korean kids throwing around rapper hands?? Well, imagine it, because it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment