Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week two of life suck is actually almost over. It feels like Monday. Some of my report cards got deleted this week. I had about 50 to write. Cool. I'm also working on what's called a monthly plan (for 4 classes), which details the coming month's homework and activties. And I'm also planning a lesson for an open class next week, where the parents get to sit in my class and watch the whole dea...intimidating to say the least. It's not just me freaking, it's all of us. If we had much of a break during the 9 to 6 workday I wouldn't be complaining, but a lot of this work has to be done after hours, which cramps my style because I don't like to go to the gym past 7.

On a lighter note, speaking of the gym, the Technogym super bro/gym god spoke to me yesterday... well sort of. He told the trainer he liked my headband and my style and the trainer translated and told me. Then gym bro looked at me and said one word: "beautiful". Charming huh? He came over to me later to correct my bicep machine form... they're always correcting me there. It drives me insane. He asked my name and age and we tried to communicate beyond that, but no such luck. I asked him if he was Korean....real cute.. of course he's Korean, idiot! He's 30, but since all Asians age so gracefully, I assumed he was 24 or 25. He came to say goodbye before he left, which was super friendly. I'm glad to have an in with gym god now. Today we had the same routine. We tried to communicate via my Korean Lonely Planet pocket reference book when I came in. He corrected my form again on the lat pull! Uh. And then he came to say goodbye when he left. We're buds now. Also, new gym update: I have been spotting other foreigners in my territory! Ha... one of them is a guy I already know, Travis. I've been suggesting it to him for weeks now. But this other mystery foreigner.... better watch his step :)

No comments:

Post a Comment