Thursday, March 24, 2011

It snowed a pretty good snow today, March 24th. A little late for snow in my opinion, especially since I was wearing short sleeves a week ago. Luckily tomorrow I'll be going to Changwon, down south to visit Hannah, where hopefully it is a bit warmer. My gym trainer told Josh, Jenny and I with all seriousness, in a very stern voice, "Be Careful!" of the changing weather patterns.  I'll beware.

In other news, I still love my new students. They are easy going and it's honestly effortless to be with them. They are the reason I love my job instead of dread it. Though it was a little bittersweet watching my old students move to new classes and a whole new program, I was relieved to have a fresh start. However, four little boys in my old Aries class (Kevin, Jeff, Tom and Daniel) need an extra tutoring class, and I was available to do the job every Tuesday and Thursday. It's a little hard establishing new terms as their elementary teacher and not kinder, but they're doing a fair job respecting my rules for our new special class. I'm honestly really happy to teach these boys again for my remaining months here.

A few posts back, I clamied to be one of the biggest Cheonan Skywalkers Volleyball fans. Well, I'm going to go right ahead and retract that statement. I'm 100% sure the biggest fans wouldn't miss the playoffs! There was a playoff game yesterday and today. I know this because I watched them on TV at the gym, wearing my Cheonan skywalkers t-shirt (unplanned t-shirt coincidence.. I think the fan in me just knew). So, we're going to the last playoff game this coming Tuesday. We had a hunch that playoffs were around the corner, but we just did not play off that hunch like a true fan would! I blame this mishap on my meager Korean skills...hard to be the biggest, truest fan when I don't speak Korean. Better believe this Tuesday I'm going to cheer my little heart out.. let's go Skywalkers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment