Saturday, February 26, 2011

As sad as I am about the change of semester, having to say goodbye to my very first kinder students (Gemini and Aries), I'm excited about the next six months with my new classes, Leo and Pisces. They are 7 year old, first year students, so they speak very little English, not much beyond the ABCs. I met them on Friday and fell in love already ! :) I guess I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to teaching adorible little kids every day! In Leo class there is one little boy named Lion. What a cute name! They are all so sweet and well-behaved (fingers crossed). There are only 7 students in Leo class and only 6 in Pisces! This is going to be a breeze compared to my last group of students in Aries and Gemini. I'm also glad that these students get to start the year with me so that I can set rules and boundaries my way rather than picking up halfway through the semester like I did with Gemini and Aries in September. I'm looking forward to this new change!

No comments:

Post a Comment